I'm an ASSHOLE

I'm an ASSHOLE
Ex-boyfriends suck

Wednesday 6 July 2011

So here it is . . .

So basicly I was dumped. By an asshole.

Looking over our relationship, I realized that I gave everything I had to that sorry excuse for a man and what did I get in return? Heartbreak, rejection and and a distrust in men.

So now, I'm out to get my revenge. I'm not the kind of ex-girlfriend to just nicely disapear into the past and become a distant memory. Nope, i'm the crazy-stalker-ex-girlfriend that all you men are terrifyed of. And for good reason to.

So I decided to start a blog, where I can dish every little detail of our relationship that he dosen't want everyone to know. It's going to be a place for me to rant and just get it all out. There's no telling what I'll do to get back at this pathetic bastard that broke my heart.

To all the single girls out there, I'd like to say that you should stay that way. Don't fall in love, fall of a bridge instead because it will hurt less.

To all the girls out there who have had there hearts broken, I know how you feel. It hurts, like a bitch, and you feel like you will never feel happy again. Well trust me, I know you won't believe it, but it DOES get better. You'll find that thing that pushes you out of your depression just like I found mine. This blog.

And to all the men out there, FUCK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment